Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby Kaylee is here!

Well after 16 hrs of labor, our baby girl Kaylee is now here! She came in weighing 6 lbs, 0.7 oz and 19 inches long. No serious complications this time around and she actually came out a lot easier then my other babies, once she decided she was ready to meet us.

Mommy and new baby Kaylee.

Daddy and baby number three!
Curly hair? Not sure yet but we hope so.

Warming Up.






6 lbs, 0.7 oz and 19 inches long


Immediately after giving birth.





Kaylee's First Bow.







Kaylee's first bath.




Warm Again.

5 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

So precious! I'm glad she got here without too much trouble. I hope you're doing well.

Sycamore Girl said...

As I watched you walk away last night with your family I must admit I got a little teary-eyed. Your family just grew! I'm so happy for you that everything went smoothly. You are a strong Mama, Becky. You can be sure I'll be bringing over some yummy homemade bread in the coming weeks. Rest well and peace to you.

Kate and Robbie said...

She is just perfect and looks just like you...and just like the rest of your kids. She is definitely a Madill!! I loved the picture of her first bow...little does she know there will be millions of bows to come! Cant wait to have you come home.

Emily said...

Adorable! Congratulations - I'm glad she has made her appearance. :)

Stacy and Blair said...

She is very cute! Hope things are going well and your getting some help adjusting to 3 kiddos. I know I'm very pregnant right now, but let me know if I can do anything to help out!