Thursday, April 2, 2009
Turning Over a New Leaf
So I have officially become the worst blogger in the world! I have a million excuses... I work nights so I am tired when I come home, I have a little toddler who won't let me do anything constructive, I am pregnant (I love this one... I use it for most everything at home!), etc, etc. In all reality though, I am just bad at blogging. I have made a goal however to do better! My brother-in-law Paul is always saying he is 'turning over a new leaf' and doing something better and so I am going to take his lead and do more blogging. (However last time he said this we were in Vegas and he was going to wake up early and go exercise... which didn't exactly happen.... but I will follow through I promise!) So much has happened since I last wrote and I have great pictures on my camera so I am going to wait until I get home to write about those. (I'm at work right now, it is 10 to 5 in the morning and I probably should not be writing something people are going to read this early!) I'm not sure if I ever wrote about it, but I am working nights at Primary Childrens Medical Center 3 nights a week. Before I started this job I never imagined I would ever be eating chips and salsa at 5 am, yet here I am. Now days I could eat chips and salsa at anytime of the day though. I'm also pregnant.... don't think I have written about that either. I don't remember any particular cravings when I was pregnant with Jackson, but with this baby I could eat chips and salsa from Chilis all day long! I LOVE IT!!! Tonight my sweet husband went and got me some chips and salsa to eat while at work... I sure love that man! Other than that in the last couple months since I have written my brother Jason got married, we went on a short family get away to Las Vegas, Jackson was diagnosed 'failure to thrive' and has spent many a day sick since then (right now he has a double ear infection), and I'm sure there is more, but I can't think to write about it right now. Tomorrow is filled with doctors appointments for poor Jackson, so I don't know if I will get around to posting actual posts with pictures or not, but for sure by Saturday night I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
YAY! a new post! Your great and so busy. I am sorry about the double ear infections, Brock and Isaac have them too, bummer! I hope your new leaf goes well and good luck.
Hey- I just found your blog! Way cute! I think turning over a new leaf is a great idea!
-Kendra
Congrats on the new baby...and wow, I always thought Jackson looked just great...just cause he's small? I hope all goes well!
If I were you in your same situation (working 3 nights, pregnant and a sick toddler), I would be complaining to everyone, but I never hear you say anything bad! Not that you shouldn't say anything, I just don't hear it! One of these days, I want to hear more about what's going on with Jackson. I'm so sorry that you guys are dealing with all of these health issues. Hopefully you can figure it out soon. :)
Post a Comment