I was able to get out and go to the State Fair one night with Ashley! KC was in class so poor Brittany was left with an extremely grumpy teething Jackson for the night! Me and Ash went to see Chris Cagle as well as do the usual Fair stuff. This was the first real time I have spent with Ash since her arrival back from Albania. It felt just like we were back in college as roommates! It was so much fun!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
State Fair
I was able to get out and go to the State Fair one night with Ashley! KC was in class so poor Brittany was left with an extremely grumpy teething Jackson for the night! Me and Ash went to see Chris Cagle as well as do the usual Fair stuff. This was the first real time I have spent with Ash since her arrival back from Albania. It felt just like we were back in college as roommates! It was so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You two girls are so cute. i sure do miss ya.
Me too! Let's all get together, pleeease.
Post a Comment